Monday, July 16, 2018

A new start on this journal...trying out Blogger

I'm new to this particular technology. Writing is natural for me; blogging is not. I'm still getting comfortable with the technology behind what my words look like on this screen.

This pictures approximately what I think will be happening in about 6 weeks. A flurry of activity in the meantime--selecting what to bring with me (warm clothes and good rain gear are way up there in the priorities), packing it all into two suitcases, one large and one small. Removing and repacking to make it all fit. Making lists of things. Figuring out which music books and paper I can leave behind, or better still, scanning it onto my iPad. Pondering what to do with plants that live on the porch and outside...I have a feeling my loving and supportive husband would prefer not to have to deal with their peculiar watering needs! They might just have to adapt to even more neglect than they've had.








3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Everything looks fabulous, Mara. Can't wait to read of your adventures when you have a chance to post. And thank you so much for A Year's Worth of Tunes. So generous of you to do that for us....love

      Delete