Monday, July 16, 2018

Have visa, will travel...


Another milestone! Last week I got my passport back from the British Consulate (whew), with a lovely new student visa pasted inside it. This is feeling much more real now.

No more travel until I actually board the plane on Sept. 1. That means I can leave two suitcases opened and start thinking about what to put in them, and how to make everything fit. I just need to keep remembering that there are lots of stores in Aberdeen--no need to take everything I own! Just be sure to include the wellies, warm socks, and good raingear...

More later as the departure date grows larger on the calendar!

4 comments:

  1. very exciting as you plan your year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, and way exciting trip ahead. Will be watching. Btw, what is the map boundary in red ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that would be Aberdeenshire. Sorry--I just saw this, Jeff!

    ReplyDelete